All pesticide tests are awarded ISO 17025.
Our screening methods test for more than 700 substances employing both measurement modules LC-MS/MS and GC/MS. Confirmation of compounds is carried out by means of GC/FPD and GC/ECD.
- Depending on your sample matrix we can offer you tailor made solutions:
- Fresh and dried fruit and vegetables, cereals by Quechers (EN 15662)
- Tea and tea leaves by both GPC/SPE clean up and Quechers method
- Complex matrices like spices or dried powders by GPC clean up
- Samples with significant fat content like seeds or soy beans by GPC clean up
- Pure fats and oils by GPC clean up
Our screening portfolio is completed by single/group methods such as inorganic bromide, dithiocarbamates, PCBs, surface conserving pesticides and chlormequat/mepiquat. On request we can offer a rush service meeting your requirement of a shorter turn around time.