With the growing demand for energy, solar energy is fast becoming one of the most viable energy sources available. In order for Photovoltaic product manufacturers to quickly enter the global market, they must obtain certification from a third-party certification authority, proving their products' performance and safety characteristics.
The Eurofins laboratory possesses a full set of testing equipment for international standards, and has been accredited by the IECEE system's CB. With laboratories for issuance of CB test reports and certificates regarding crystalline silicon and thin-film solar panels, we can ensure your products meet strict European and international performance and safety requirements through testing and certification services. Our lab can test 12 solar cell modules simultaneously, and the maximum size of a module is 2000x1100mm. Our data acquisition system at the heart of the testing equipment facilitates interaction between the various sensors, ensuring the actuators perform in accordance with the system commands. Our management software and control algorithms have been optimized in-house to serve as the central control system, ensuring that testing is completely automated.
Eurofins Testing Capabilities
- IEC 61730-1:2004 Photovoltaic (PV) Module Safety Qualification Part I: Requirements for Construction
- IEC 61730-2:2004 Photovoltaic (PV) Module Safety Qualification Part II: Requirements for Testing
- IEC 61215:2005 Crystalline Silicon Terrestrial Photovoltaic (PV) Module - Design Qualification and Type Approval
- IEC 61646:2008 Terrestrial Thin-film Photovoltaic (PV) Module - Design Qualification and Type Approval
- IEC 61214:2004 Stand-alone Photovoltaic (PV) system - Design Qualification