Technical Support Manager - Shanghai
1. Responsible for technical support to customers, laboratory and sales in Consumer Goods field (Toys, Food contact materials, Textiles, chemical, etc) for different target markets (mainly, but not limited to, EU and US)
2. Managing Technical support team to ensure alignment and good communication within different lab sites within China and Overseas
3. Arranging protocols, regulatory updates and quotation proposals for internal and external customers
4. Responsible for follow-up on regulatory updates on the different target markets for the different products of interest (Toys, Chemicals, food contact, textile, …….), evaluation of new updates and information to the different laboratories for implementation.
5. Arranging technical trainings for both internal and external customers
6. Technical Control and development of some key customers accounts (mainly overseas customers)
7. Reviewing technical procedures and reports to provide technical solutions
8. Arranging test plans for customers regarding different types of products/target markets
9. Studying availability for implementation of new services in the laboratory
10. Provide support to sales department for new product development, and to laboratories for trouble-shooting, testing, quality assurance
11. Periodic Troubleshooting discussions within the labs in cooperation with QA department
12. Periodic internal audits for issued reports in cooperation with QA department
13. Participation in periodic meetings with other overseas labs to align and strengthen cooperation within sites
14. IT support: work closely with laboratory and IT team in order to provide support and ideas to implement changes in the current LIMS in order to improve business efficiency
2.International Background, Cross cultural awareness
3.At least 10 years relevant working experience in Product Testing business at international companies, mainly in technical positions
4.Strong communication and interaction with the team in China and Overseas.
5.Fluent communication in oral and written English
6.Self-motivated, problem-solver, capable of managing multiple projects, a team-player that enjoys a fast-paced environment
7.Good troubleshooting skills
Please send your CV to CareersCN@eurofins.com if you want this position.
Click here to get more information