Sales Executive (Softline)
- Promote and maintain the business related softline testing.
- Formulate regional sales program reach the sales goal.
- Provide local marketing situation, develop new clients and new businesses.
- Collect competitor's information.
- Develop and implement the key account strategy; facilitate BU(business unit) resources for the key account, monitor and improve BU service quality.
-As partner, manage the relationship with existing key accounts by providing continuous customized service to meet customer's requirements and develop company's business.
-Manage the relationship with vendors, suppliers and related shareholders Industry and competition study and analysis to keep competitive advantage.
- Excellent communication skills required for interaction internally and externally.
Click here to get more information